Vodafone GPRS Free Setting For All users

Vodafone is the much popular brand than any other in GSM services. My lots of readers have been asked me to post the setting for free gprs on Vodafone. Every one of us want free services, no one wants to pay for internet if possible ways are there to get it free. I also do not want to pay for my internet too. So I am always trying to get crack some GPRS setting and use free gprs.
This time I am trying to crack Vodafone GPRS setting and I am able to crack it. By using these setting each and every Vodafone users are able to use Vodafone GPRS. These Vodafone GPRS setting are personally tested by me on various mobile and has been confirmed working. Still if anybody faces any problem please contact me and I will try to solve it as quickly as possible.

These are the Free GPRS Setting For Vodafone :::

Account Name:       Vodafone_gprs
Homepage:               http://live.vodafone.in
User Name:              (Blank)
Pass:                         (Blank)

Access Point Settings (APN Setting):

Proxy:                        Enabled
Proxy Address:         10.10.1.100
Proxy Port:                9401
Data Bearer:              Packet Data

Bearer Settings:

Packet Data Access Point:    portalnmms
Network type:                       IPV4  OR GSM
Authentication:                     normal
User Name:                           (no need)
Password:                              (no need)

After applying these gprs setting, Switch off your mobile phone remove the SIM card then insert it again. Now you can use free Vodafone GPRS on your mobile as well on your PC.

Note::If not working for you than change the Proxy Port Number to::                               Proxy Port:  9201

3 comments:

Soniya said...

Oh grate man...Working for me...I am so happy ..i am commenting on this blog with the same setting that you provide....No charge only 0 cost amazing...

Rahul said...

Yes ..This one working for me too..Can you please post the GPRS Trick for idea...I am waiting...

rtb said...

please send the latest working trick of vodafone 2g for samsung Hero 3g E3213k to tejabhargav168@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------